We prepared a healthy twist to an all-time favourite breakfast food – pancakes!
Swap flour for bananas and sugar for raw honey and you have delicious pancakes.
- 2 large bananas (as ripe as possible)
- 1 tbsp of black seed infused honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of gluten free oats
- 2 tbsp of peanut/almond or coconut flour
- ½ tsp of cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of flax seeds
- 1 cup of oat/almond/coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil (for frying the pancakes)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon infused honey (to drizzle over finished pancakes)
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend them together.
Once blended, pour a bit of coconut oil into a pan and start frying the pancakes. Do not put much oil in, only very little for each pancake. Flip the pancakes after about 2-3 minutes on one side. Be a little bit more careful than with the traditional pancakes as banana pancakes are more fragile.
Once ready, serve with yogurt and fruits.
Don’t forget to drizzle over a bit of cinnamon infused honey on top for an extra delicious taste.