Yogurt with granola and fruits - the perfect breakfast to boost your energy and start your day!
Let us share our special recipe for granola.
Makes a 500g Jarful
- 🐝1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 🐝1/2 tsb of cinammon
- 🐝100g of rolled oats (opt for gluten free option if you prefer)
- 🐝50g of nuts (we use a mix of pistachios, hazelnuts and almonds)
- 🐝20g of seeds (sesame, sunflower or chia seeds)
- 🐝50g of dried fruits (dates, figs, cranberries or apricots) make sure you chop them into pieces about the same size of the nuts
- 🐝10g of dried coconut
- 🐝2 tbsp of raw honey (we use Mountain Honey for its complex multifloral taste)
Preheat the oven to 140° degrees. Use a bit of coconut oil to oil the baking sheet.
Find a suitable pan and pour some coconut oil, mixed it with honey for around 30 seconds. Add the vanilla extract.
Make sure to gently stir throughout and not to burn the ingredients.
Once done, use a big bowl to mix oats, nuts, and seeds (do not use the dried fruits, we will add them later) Pour over the honey mixture and mix thoroughly.
Spread the honeyed mix over the baking sheet.
Put it in the oven and bake it for 15-20 min. Halfway through baking stir the coconut flakes into the granola.
Take out from the oven and let it cool down, once done add the dried fruits.
All done, the granola is ready to be enjoyed!
Let us know how you like it!