White honey is made solely from the nectar and pollen of the sainfoin flowers that bloom during the summer in the pristine alpine meadows of Tian Shan mountains.
It is one of the few honeys which is purely mono-floral as sainfoin flower can attract ten times more bees than other flowers.
White honey is collected by honey bees with an impressive vitality, allowing them to survive in the environment at over 2,700 meters above sea level.
Sainfoin honey is known for its crystallised white creamy form with very finely dispersed crystals, it is also intensely floral in taste and aroma.
Many beekeepers consider sainfoin honey to be superior to that from any other source.
See below more superpowers of white sainfoin honey.
- 🐝Antioxidant Powerhouse – Raw white honey contains antioxidants called flavonoids and phenolic compounds. Antioxidants help to protect your body from cell damage due to free radical. Free radicals contribute to the aging process. They may also add to your risk for chronic conditions like cancer and heart disease. Studies shows that polyphenols in honey, particularly raw natural honey, may play a role in preventing heart diseases.
- 🐝Fertility – White honey is also good for fertility. Regular use of honey can improve physical strength, can strengthen the immune system and also can treat infertility. It is because honey is rich in minerals and amino acids that are beneficial to the reproductive system and can assist the functioning of ovaries.
- 🐝Easing Digestive Issues – Sainfoin honey has been used to treat digestive issues such as diarrhea and ulcers. Taking 1 to 2 teaspoons of raw honey on empty stomach soothes pain and help with the healing process.
- 🐝Good Source of Nutrients – Like other raw honey varieties, white honey is also rich in nutrients such as vitamins, enzymes and minerals. The sugars present in the honey serve as good energy source. A spoon of white honey will boost the body with nutrients and energy.
- 🐝Skin Care and Wound Healing – Raw honey has been used throughout history to heal skin wounds. Today, you can also find it as an ingredient in beauty products.
Try our Sainfoin White Honey and discover honey like no other.