Where is your honey from?
Our honey comes from ecologically clean and pollution free regions of Central Asian country, Kyrgyz Republic. You can read more about the origin of our honey in this blog post.
What are the ingredients of your honey?
100% raw, natural honey with no additives.
Is your honey safe to eat? Has the honey been tested?
Our honey is 100% natural and safe to eat. We have tested our honey in laboratories in Kyrgyz Republic, Kazakhstan as well as at the Border Inspection post at Heathrow airport and at Minerva Scientific – an independent laboratory in the United Kingdom.
How does your honey compare to Manuka Honey?
We have dedicated a separate page to Manuka honey comparison, please click here to read more.
What are the main benefits of Wildflower Mountain Honey?
- 15+ Active honey with significant anti-microbial powers
- Strong antibacterial anti-inflammatory properties
- Natural antibiotic
- Ideal for sore throat and to suppress coughs
- Great source of energy
- Calming properties, good for treating anxiety and relieve from stress
- Can be used as a sleeping aid to fight insomnia
- Powerful in treating acne when used as a face mask
What are the main benefits of Sainfoin White Honey?
- 12.5+ Active honey with significant anti-microbial powers
- Strong antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Good for digestion
- Promote healthy immune system
- Weight loss remedy as white honey boots the metabolism when taken on an empty stomach
- Improves blood circulation and regulates blood pressure
- Stimulates the memory
- Increases energy levels
- Natural anti-aging remedy
- Can be used for disinfection purposes
What are the differences between Wildflower Mountain Honey and Sainfoin White Honey?
Sainfoin White Honey is harvested from a single floral source – Sainfoin flower. It is a unique honey that is considered to be a premium honey by many beekeepers. You can read more about Sainfoin White honey here.
Wildflower Mountain Honey is made from a mixture of wild flowers and rare herbs.
Both honeys are harvested in the high-altitude mountains and they are both 100% raw, natural, unfiltered and unpasteurised. Also, both honeys are active, Sainfoin White Honey is a 12.5+ active honey and Wildflower Mountain Honey is a 15+ active honey.
What does active honey mean? Click here to read more about the activity of our honey on the page we dedicated to Manuka honey comparison.
Where can I buy your honey?
You can buy our honey on our website – click here to shop.
We also sell on:
- Amazon UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/balhoney
- Amazon Germany https://www.amazon.de/balhoney
- Amazon France https://www.amazon.fr/balhoney
- Amazon Spain https://www.amazon.es/balhoney
- Amazon Italy https://www.amazon.it/balhoney
- eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/bal.honey
- Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/balhoney
- Amazon Japan https://www.amazon.co.jp/bal.honey
Physical health stores:
We also sell in physical health stores around London and Wales, please see the list below:
- Health Town – 194 West End Ln, West Hampstead, London NW6 1SG
- Hara – 231 Finchley Rd, Hampstead, London NW3 6LS
- The Olive Tree – 152 Willesden Ln, Queen’s Park, London NW6 7TH
- Bumblebee – 33 Brecknock Rd, Kentish Town, London N7 0BT
- Portobello Whole Foods – 266 Portobello Rd, Nothing Hill, London W10 5TY
- Chelsea Health Store – 400 King's Rd, Chelsea, London SW10 0LJ
- Health Foods – 767 Fulham Rd, Fulham, London SW6 5HA
- Queens Health Shop – 64 Gloucester Rd, Kensington, London SW7 4QT
- Apples & Bees – 258 Battersea Park Rd, Battersea, London SW11 3BP
- Apples & Bees – 107 Sheen Ln, Putney, London SW14 8AE
- Steps to Serenity – B4299, St. Clears, Carmarthen, Wales SA33 4NW
- Mother Earth – 282-284 St Paul's Rd, Highbury East, Islington, London N1 2LH
- Mother Earth – 5 Albion Rd, Stoke Newington, London N16 9LD
- Mother Earth – 101-103 Newington Green Rd, Mildmay Ward, Newington Green, London N1 4QY
- Oasis Health Store – 112 High St, Rickmansworth WD3 1AQ
- Primrose Corner – 89 Regent's Park Rd, Primrose Hill, London NW1 8UY
- Save More Food & Wine – 95 Fairfax Rd, South Hampstead, London NW6 4DY
- Healthright – 27 High St, Chesham HP5 1BG
- Avesta Healthy Living – 4 Sycamore Pl, Amersham HP6 5BD
- Bailey & Saunders – 64 Highgate High St, Highgate, London N6 5HX
- Audley Pharmacy – 36 S Audley St, Mayfair, London W1K 2PL
- Remedy's Pharmacy – 1 Clifton Rd, Little Venice, Maida Vale, London W9 1SZ
- Hyperchem Pharmacy – 34 Salusbury Rd, Queen's Park, London NW6 6NL
- Madesil Pharmacie – 20 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 4PB
- Village Pharmacy – 8-9 Belsize Terrace, Belsize Village, London NW3 4AX
- Nashi Pharmacy – 55 Westbourne Grove, Bayswater, London W2 4UA
- Allchin Pharmacy – 28 England's Ln, Belsize Park, London NW3 4UE
- The Pharmacy At Mayfair – 6 Shepherd Market, Mayfair, London W1J 7QD
- Angie's Chemist – 3 High St, Pinner HA5 5PJ
- Parade Pharmacy – 18 Main Parade, Chorleywood, WD3 5RB
Coffee Shops & Delis:
- LLS Cafe – 95-97 Heath St, Hampstead London NW3 6SS
- Les Filles, by LLS Cafe – 27 Craven Terrace, Bayswater, London W2 3EL
- Spice Deli – 11 Goldhurst Terrace, South Hampstead, London NW6 3HX
- Limone Fine Food London – 15 Highgate High St, Highgate, London N6 5JT
- Anthony's Delicatessen – 146 Regent's Park Rd, Primrose Hill, London NW1 8XN
- Bon Appetit – 73 Castellain Rd, Maida Vale, London W9 1EU
- Brooks Butchers & Deli – 91-93 Chamberlayne Rd, Kensal Rise, London NW10 3ND
- The Black Penny – 34 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, London WC2B 5AA
- The Black Penny – 55 Duke of York Square, Sloane Square, London SW3 4LY
- Prestige Cafe – 348 Richmond Rd, Richmond, Twickenham TW1 2DU
How can I use your honey?
Our BAL.HONEY can be used for any purposes, bearing in mind that our honey is active and can be used as a medicine as well, for example, if you have a sore throat, cough or suffering from digestive problems. Both of our honeys are a great remedy for these problems.
Please see below a list of other creative ways of how to use our honey.
- Raw honey on toast - such a classic and delicious way to use
- Morning cup of warm water with raw honey
- Making a green smoothie little bit sweeter with honey
- Baking - #HoneyInsteadOfSugar
- Face masks for healthy looking skin
- With a breakfast porridge or a cereal bowl
- Honey with milk and cinnamon for a good night sleep
- Yogurt with fresh fruits and raw honey
- Homemade granola with raw honey
- Coffee and tea with #HoneyInsteadOfSugar
- Raw honey hair masks to help strengthen your hair
- Sugar scrub - using raw honey with sugar and coconut oil instead of chemical peeling
- Honey as a part of the healthy salad dressing
- Antibacterial aid for small cuts
- Raw honey with cbd oil to help with anxiety
- Raw honey for healing scars quicker
You can also visit our Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/balhoneyuk for more information.
How is your honey sourced? Is it ethical?
BAL.HONEY beekeepers look after their bees with love and respect and they never feed bees with sugar. BAL.HONEY beehives are located in high-altitude mountains of Kyrgyz Republic looked after by small family beekeepers. Our honey is raw, natural and pure as nature intended.
Can I recycle your packaging?
Our packaging materials are 100% recyclable.
What is raw honey? What is the difference between raw honey and supermarket honey?
Raw honey comes straight from the beehive. It is made by extracting honey from the honeycombs of the hive and pouring it over a mesh or nylon cloth to separate the honey from impurities like beeswax and dead bees. Raw honey is then poured into jars and ready to be enjoyed.
The major difference between the raw honey and the regular honey is due to the pasteurization and filtration. Read more about the main differences by clicking here to visit our blog post.
Is your honey organic?
This is a very special topic for us and dedicated a blog post to this subject, click here to read more.
Why your honey is not runny?
Our honey is a set honey, with time every raw honey crystalizes and turns solid. It is a completely natural process. The reason why traditional supermarket honeys don’t crystalize is the process of pasteurisation (heating to a very high temperate). Our honey is not pasteurised because pasteurisation kills all the vitamins and enzymes that are naturally occurring in the honey.
Can I buy you honey in bulk?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk purchases or wholesale enquires.
I have more questions, how can I contact you?
I would like to be your ambassador, what are the next steps?
If you want to be a part of BAL.HONEY team, please send us an email to email@example.com